-
February 4th, 2005, 04:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I spent all day taking photos at some elementery school function and the WalMart appeals case here in town and I want to take photos of something cool.
On another note, one of my editors(the top one infact) submitted one of my older photos to a region/national(I don't know which one he said. I didn't quite understand him) cover story competiton and apparently my photo is one of the top contendors. I didn't even think it was that good of a photo.

The actual photo is cropped slightly differently, but for the paper the changed it for space reasons.It rasn on April 22nd, 2004. Hre's the story and more photos
http://lodinews.com/articles/2004/04...ams_040422.txt
*Nevermind, you need the password and I don't think they want me giving out the staff password.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 04, 2005 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Oce ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks